Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 12

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 12

Cozy Sweater Stamping Nail Art
Another door of the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent calendar has been opened, revealing George Weasley!


The twins are difficult for me to base nail art on. The biggest thing I associate them with is the Marauders Map, and the "I solemnly swear" quote - just because they're always plotting mischief.
Cozy Sweater Stamping Nail Art
I whined to hubby about lack of inspiration and he suggested fireworks and candies but I "noped" those. Sometimes I just need to shoot down ideas to make up my mind lol
Cozy Sweater Stamping Nail Art
So I decided to embrace the orange and go for a cozy sweater look, even though this would be perfect for autumn manis, that red hair is just too iconic and I bet the twins won't hesitate to wear neon orange clothes!
Cozy Sweater Stamping Nail Art
For the accent nail I actually used the same orange stamping polish and "stamped" the color on. Real stamping polish is formilated thick so trying to paint it on the nail like normal is not always a success. That's where plates with a "blank space" (solid rectangle) become handy. Generally I only use them for a gradient but sometimes when I need specific colors to be matchy matchy, I'll use it.

Polishes:
China Glaze - Lug Your Designer Baggage
It Girl Nail Art - Mimosa
Stamping:
Creative Shop Stamping -36
Bundle Monster - BM-S243

No comments:

Post a Comment