Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 9

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 9

Candy Cane Holiday Nail Art
Welcome! I've had to put off the blog last week and have got to catch up before it's too late, so without further delay, here's another mani in the holo theme for The Digit-al Dozen, inspired by the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent calendar!

Our guest today is none other than Ron Weasley! To be honest, I was kind of stumped on what kind of design to do..Ron isn't one of my favorite characters and after falling down the fanfiction rabbit hole, I tend to dislike him ahah. I was drawn towards candy cane stripes and figures, it's the holidays, Ron loves eating in general, but this time of year he'll probably eat all the sweets he can get his hands on, even if they're muggle candy canes!
Candy Cane Holiday Nail Art
Then I saw the funniest text on the same stamping plate that I was using, and thought it was just too fitting to not use it! Ron's definitely not a morning person, but if presents are involved, he's up before anyone else!


Candy Cane Holiday Nail Art

Candy Cane Holiday Nail Art
Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Santa Baby
Bundle Monster - Bam!White, Straight Up Black
It Girl Nail Art - Marina
Stamping:
UberChic Beauty - Holiday Jingle

No comments:

Post a Comment