Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 14

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 14

Harry Potter Holiday Nail Art
Got another cute little Harry in the Harry Potter Advent Calendar! This time he's dressed in casual clothes instead of his school robes, and I was so happy to get a new stamping plate just in time for doing this mani!
But first, I need to show you guys this base color - Tonic Polish Novitiate; this was a Holiday 2017 release and I've poked at it a few times but this is the first time wearing it as a mani and dang, why'd I wait so long! This is definitely up my alley and is a gorgeous one! If it comes back from the vault and you don't own it yet, I suggest keeping your eyes peeled to snag it!
Tonic Polish - Novitiate
Just 2 coats and top coat for these, applies perfects and lookit those colors!!
Tonic Polish - Novitiate
Tonic Polish - Novitiate
And now for the stamping! When I saw the holiday plate from Nerd Nails with the little Harry ornaments I laughed so hard! And the "All I want for Christmas is my Hogwarts Letter" text sealed the deal, I was buying the plate!
Harry Potter Holiday Nail Art

 If you haven't seen Nerd Nails stamping plates, I suggest you look them up - so many different fandoms!! They are acrylic plates so I'm still not completely sure on their care and clean up, but the pickup was not a problem!

Harry Potter Holiday Nail Art
Harry Potter Holiday Nail Art
Harry Potter Holiday Nail Art
Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Novitiate
Bundle Monster - Straight Up Black
It Girl Nail Art - Olive
OPI - My Vampire Is Buff
China Glaze - Lug Your Designer Baggage
Stamping:
Nerd Nails - plate 33
Creative Shop Stamping - plate 36

No comments:

Post a Comment