Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 10

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 10

Christmas Nail Art
This post is a finale for The Digit-al Dozen Holo week! I discovered a Moaning Myrtle Funko Pop in my Advent calendar and thought it was the perfect one to pair with an ethereal looking blue polish <3

The base here is one of my favorites from Tonic Polish - Luminescent! I tried to do the outlines/frames and once again was reminded why I shouldn't mess with freehand...need a steady hand for this kind of work! 
Christmas Nail Art
I wish I would un-do the framing but I do love the combination of the two polishes here.
Christmas Nail Art
Christmas Nail Art
Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Luminescent
BornPretty Store - metallic blue stamping polish
Stamping:
UberChic Beauty - Holiday Jingle



Hope you've been checking out the linkup to see the other ladies' designs this week and perhaps got inspiration for adding some holo to your holiday manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment