Monday, December 17, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 11

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 11

Holly Nail Art
Day 11 brings us Dobby, the house elf!! If you haven't seen my earlier posts, I'm opening the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent calendar and trying to do matching nail art. Given that it's no longer the 11th, you can tell I'm behind, eheh. Let's take a closer look at today's design!


Holly Nail Art
For Dobby I wanted green colors, but no socks. I figured that it's the holiday season, Hogwarts gets festive, the elves probably have a hand in putting up the decorations. So I used some stamped holly images and gotta admit, I really like the festive feel and the glowy shimmer here!
Holly Nail Art
How do you guys feel about accents on just the two middle fingers? Generally I like that style but everytime I do it I get the feeling that it's incomplete, and force myself to add another element. Like the text on the index finger! Good thing we have clear stampers now, way better chances of lining up multiple stamps.
Holly Nail Art
Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Greenglow, Fireside, Holly Jolly
Esmaltes da Kelly - Darth Sidious
Bundle Monster - Straight Up Black
Stamping:
Creative Shop Stamping -36

Take a look at the previous posts and come back for the future ones! I've got the next two designs lined up to schedule and the following 3 designs mostly planned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment