Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 15

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 15

Professor McGonagall Nail Art
Since I peeked into my Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent calendar early, I knew this one was coming up and I was so excited for it - Minerva McGonagall!
I have done a nail art design for Professor McGonagall early on in the year, a group of us Potterheads over on IG do monthly HP prompts and for "Aminagus" I did a McGonagall inspired one. I knew I wanted to re-create it with longer nails and this was the perfect opportunity!
Professor McGonagall Nail Art
I mostly kept to the same images but changed it up a little, and got a holo cat this time!!
Professor McGonagall Nail Art
Professor McGonagall Nail Art
I did have to shrink the kitty face a bit to fit on the nails so keep that in mind as the Creative Shop Stamping plates tend to be rather large.
Professor McGonagall Nail Art
Polishes:
Tonic Polish - You'll Move Mountains, Jinx
Hit The Bottle- Spun Gold
Bundle Monster - Straight Up BlackEsmaltes da Kelly - Princess Leia
Stamping:
UberChic Beauty - Pretty in Plaid
Creative Shop Stamping - plate 12
Maniology - M006

No comments:

Post a Comment