Saturday, December 22, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 16

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 16


One more door opened in the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent calendar, and Ginny Weasley is added to my collection!
I was a little stumped on what kind of nail art to do, but while browsing the Tonic Polish site during a recent launch/restock, I saw Aurora Sunrise and instantly thought of pygmy puffs. They're little creatures that Fred and George bred from an existing creature that are basically little balls of fur. Ginny had a pink one in the movie and I figured Aurora Sunrise is a nice girly color to use.

If you own this polish, then you already know how pretty it is irl, and it's really hard to capture that on pictures. It's a bright orchid-pink color with a strong turquoise-purple shimmer and ultra holo micro glitters. The shimmer translates as light glares in my pics, I think it's just one of those "just buy the polish if you like pink, you'll love it" situations! 


Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Aurora Sunrise, Black Friday
Mundo de Unas - Reddish
Stamping:
UberChic Beauty - Holiday Jingle 



No comments:

Post a Comment