Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 7

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 7

Winter Forest Nail Art
Another day of holo and magic! Anyone recognize this character? On the 7th day of the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent Calendar we get a mini Hagrid! Although, thanks even the mini is an impressive size!
I actually did the stamped mani a little while ago while I was swatching Tonic Polish Black Friday and was so proud of myself for working ahead. But I didn't consider that I'd have to incorporate the pops too, so I...yeah, I re-did the mani today just for the shots with the figure lol
Tonic Polish - Black Friday
See, beautiful black holo! Even if the color is so dark, it can still be incorporated into a holiday/festive looking mani!
Winter Forest Nail Art
Winter Forest Nail Art
Winter Forest Nail Art
Winter Forest Nail Art
Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Black Friday
Bundle Monster - Straight Up Black, Bam! White
Mundo de Unas - Grey
Stamping:
Lina Nail Art - Winter 02



No comments:

Post a Comment