Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 1


Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 1

Harry Potter Gryffindor Nail Art
Hello & Welcome to December's first blog post! I am going to try undertaking some daily blogging this time, and share some magical designs!
To explain a bit better, I'll show what's going to be driving these posts...
Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent Calendar
I got myself a Harry Potter advent calendar, it had a mini Funko Pop behind each door! I've got a couple of sock advent calendars too and thought about doing daily posts based either on the sock design or the pops but got a bit overwhelmed with so many socks!! Hubby kept trying to open the socks early and spoil them for me, so I couldn't trust that they were in the right order anymore lol
Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent Calendar
This is the pop for Day 1 - Harry Potter himself! So I did a Gryffindor themed design, I'll be listing the products at the end.
Harry Potter Gryffindor Nail Art
Harry Potter Gryffindor Nail Art
Polishes:
Bee's Knees Lacquer - Dragon Heartstring (undies & topper)
Hit The Bottle - Drop Red Gorgeous
It Girl Nail Art - Pomelo
Bundle Monster - Straight Up Black
NYC - Matte Me CrazyStamping plates:
UberChic Beauty - Pretty In Plaid
Mundo de Unas - Harry Potter 2


No comments:

Post a Comment