Monday, December 10, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 6

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - Holo &Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 6

Harry Potter fluid nail art
Wow, what a title! Hopefully I can just combine the two themes this week and put out some sparkly nail art! This is The Digit-al Dozen week to be doing themed nail art, and we've got Holo on our minds!
For the DD ladies - I've been slowly trying to do HP themed nail art this month as I work through my Funko Pop Advent Calendar - sorry if HP isn't your thing! But as you can probably guess from the title, it's actually Dec 10th but I'm only posting Day 6 ..eheh
Fluid Nail Art
At first I thought I'd just double post this week, but who am I kidding, the bed is calling me and it's comfy...so I'll be trying to smoosh these two themes together. Since I didn't plan to incorporate holo in this fluid art, I "saved it" by going old school and adding a holo topcoat! Mmyeah..I feel like I've definitely graduated from this sort of thing to buying and owning actual holo polishes, cuz it's just not the same!
Fluid Nail Art
I used fluid nail art decals and topped them with a holo top coat..it kind of greyed out the colors and I was sad about that, but pushed through with the remaining stamping


Polishes:
Dance Legend - Spot It! White
Bee's Knees Lacquer - Thunderbird Feather, Necromorph Nude
Liquid Sky Lacquer - Holo Top Coat
BornPretty Store - brown stamping polish
Stamping plates:
BBF - HP custom text
Bundle Monster - BM-608

The Funko Pop for today is Fred Weasley! I wanted a Marauders Map look so took that old parchment color scheme for the fluid art and the quote "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" - maybe I'll do something "twin" to this when I open up the day with George Weasley in it!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment