Saturday, December 8, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 5


Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 5

Hedwig Nail Art
I've got another installment in the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent Calendar - today's guest is a little white owl, Hedwig!
I told myself I wouldn't take any swatch pics and just focus on nail art for these posts, but caved in and snapped a few pictures of this base color
Tonic Polish - Lunar Lust
Tonic Polish - Lunar Lust
It's not a new one to my stash or blog, this is Tonic Polish Lunar Lust - but there is currently a poll happening in the fan group to bring back older polishes and this one was nominated! More specifically, someone shared my old swatch from 2016 and I was itching to re-do it ahah
Hedwig Nail Art
Hedwig Nail Art
Polish:
Tonic Polish - Lunar Lust
Bundle Monster - Bam! White, Straight Up Black
Mundo de Unas - Mint
Plates:
MoYou London - Enchanted 02
BBF - Nail-Artisan custom HP text
Funko Pop mini Hedwig

No comments:

Post a Comment