Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 13

Holidays At Hogwarts: Day 13

Festive Winter Stamping Nail Art
Behind door #13 is none other than Albus Dumbledore! If you're just stumbling onto my blog - I'm working through the Harry Potter Funko Pop Advent calendar and doing matching nail art. I'm still behind on my posts, but I'm catching up so let's take a closer look!

I actually cheated and dug this pop out of the calendar early because I was working on my holiday mani for the Polished Potterheads group that was due on the 1st. So I've had the pics ready to go for when the pop came up in the calendar in order!
Festive Winter Stamping Nail Art
I've debated with myself if I wanted to keep the magic and only open one at a time on the appropriate day. But that's kind of hard to do because between adulting and trying to do the mani, photograph and edit AND blog all in one night, I'll be going to bed way late and hubby will grumble that the blog is occupying all my time. It's that life balance thing that so many of us are fumbling with. 
Festive Winter Stamping Nail Art
So no guilt here over opening advent calendar doors in advance. I do require brainstorming time sometimes as well!
Festive Winter Stamping Nail Art
Albus. Albus Dumbledore - and his wish for warm socks! I initially thought about trying to hand paint the Mirror of Erised with socks it in but good thing I didn't, because I got a miniature mirror in a recent subscription box! It kind of set me up for using it to better hold all the pops.
Festive Winter Stamping Nail Art
The base purple polish actually dries velvety matte so I've kept the finish on some pictures and top coated it for others. 

Polishes:
Tonic Polish - Let It Snow
Hit The Bottle - Spun Gold
Bundle Monster - Bam! White, Straight Up Black
Stamping:
MoYou London - Festive 06
UberChic Beauty - Holiday Jingle
Clear Jelly Stamper - LC-30

No comments:

Post a Comment