Monday, August 29, 2016

HPB Presents: Goldfish

Hello and welcome back! I've got another post for this month's Hobby Polish Bloggers theme Goldfish and I hope you like it!

I have to say...that's pretty gold, and very fishy...so I feel like I nailed it!
As you can tell from the bottle, it's a Nvr Enuff polish! I was extremely fortunate to get a custom polish made, it's named Koi.

Now, normally I'm not one to reach for a gold polish and would rather prefer a silver, but for my custom I wanted a dense flakie topper that would look like a pond full of gold koi. The girls at Nvr Enuff made this a perfection!

It's a topper, but I sponged on several coats of it onto my nail and it looks very opaque and full coverage!

These gold flakies are shifters too! They flash more orange in some lighting and I just can't stop staring.



For the stamped koi fish, I ended up doing something like a negative space design with a Bundle Monster plate BM 725.

I colored in the area outside the koi and made a decal, then applied it onto my nails. There are larger images so I mainly got one per nail.

For the blue I used Bonita Blue Water Lily
I've got one more mani planned with Koi for this linkup, and this time as a topper, so come back to see it or follow me on IG as I tend to post there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment