Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Swatch & Art: Nvr Enuff Polish - Berry

Welcome back for another post! Today I have a juicy cranberry colored polish from Nvr Enuff called Berry! And then I drip marbled again...take a look!
Drip marble nail art
Berry was released a while back as part of a duo (the other half is a topper called Sparkly) and I didn't get it right away, but regretted that choice. So when the opportunity came up, I snagged the duo and here is Berry in 3 coats.
Nvr Enuff Berry
It's squishy looking which I was surprised about - it's sort of a creamy jelly and builds up in opacity as you add more coats. At 2 it still showed my nail line so I added a third.
Nvr Enuff Berry
For the drip marble I used another Nvr Enuff - Faery- and an OPI I thought would go with them, Midnight in Moscow. The OPI was hard to see in the end but it added a bit of shimmer.
Drip marble nail art
I'm glad Faery wasn't completely swallowed up by the darker colors and it still added a bright pop to the design. I've been told this looks like agate, but for some reason I picture wax and soap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment