Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Tropical; Day 3

The Digit-al Dozen - Strawberries
Tropical strawberry nail art
Woohoo, halfway through the week not, third post in the Digit-al Dozen week! This may be a questionable design but I'm sticking to it! 
I got really excited to do this design the more I stared at the stamping plate in front of me - MoYou London Tropical  08 (promise this is the last time this week ahah) My excuse is that it is on the "tropical" plate, therefore has to qualify! Actually it may count..when we moved to the States I was still pretty young and it was early December, I remember I was really amazed to see fruits such as watermelons and strawberries in the grocery stores! So perhaps for someone from a third world country that doesn't see produce out of season, even strawberries are tropical as they were once for me!
Pink fluid nail art
Anyways, on the mani! I used a couple of
Bonita cream polishes - The Best Mint as my accent, Brilliant Rose and Tulips Wonder got mixed with Dance Legend Spot It! White. I made the fluid art decals on my silicone mat and applied on to the nails without any base color -I figured they were opaque enough.
Tropical strawberry nail art
Since the full size images on the stamping plate are too small to be full size on me, I just made a lot of decals and double stamped them on to the nails. I used
BornPretty Store red stamping polish, black stamping polish and a little bit of China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard. 

2 days to go~! Be sure to check out the linkup below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment