Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Tropical; Day 5

The Digit-al Dozen - Stormy Tropics

Tropical Fluid Nail Art
I've procrastinated a little on the finale for the Digit-al Dozen week, but here it is! The last mani for the tropical theme!
This mani was inspired by a play date with Courtney / Polished Lifting - we made some fluid art decals and I really loved this color scheme so I wanted to use it for myself.
Tropical Fluid Nail Art
This is a fluid art of three colors - Essie Naughty Nautical, China Glaze Pelican Gray and Sinful Colors Concrete Jungle. I really like swirling the colors on a container lid, I feel like it gives me the most  "flow" for the cells to form.
Tropical Fluid Nail Art
Tropical Fluid Nail Art
It's supposed to be tropical nail art so I really wanted to use palm trees, but my color scheme is kind of cold. Just a reminder that every place can have bad weather!
Tropical Fluid Nail Art
I used Bundle Monster Straight Up Black to stamp some images from plate UberChic Beauty 2-0.

This wraps up the Digit-al Dozen week for the month of August! Be sure to check out the linkup to see the other manis and stay tuned for when we return in September to do recreations!

No comments:

Post a Comment