Monday, August 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Tropical; Day 2

The Digit-al Dozen - Tropical CitrusTropical citrus fruit nail artDay 2 of the Digit-al Dozen Tropical week - I've got juicy citrus fruits today!

I'm still  bit fixated on that MoYou London Tropical 08 plate, so that's what I used today for juicy citrus slices. I actually have a teeny pile of stamping plates as potential destashes, and I pulled the Tropical plate back out, not ready yet. I did admit to myself that my nail length tends to make the regular sized MoYou London plates a bit small for me, but I don't want to get all the XL plates unless I destash some first. One of these days, I'll get around to posting them for sale lol
Tropical citrus fruit nail art
Nothing too crazy here, just double stamping but the color scheme is so bright and happy! I lack good yellow and orange stamping polish, so while I was getting some polish from It Girl - I snagged these three colors: Pomelo, Wasabi and Mimosa. My white base is the usual, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri White. Black stamping polish is Bundle Monster Straight Up Black.

Take a look at the linkup and come back tomorrow! I've got..more fruit ahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment