Saturday, September 5, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Green

 Day 4 is Green + Stamping Saturday
Uh-oh, I fell behind a day! It's supposed to be purple already, but I quite enjoyed this green. 31DC2015 also had green prompt for day 4, so that's who challenges in one! With our weather finally changing and looking more like what's expected this time of year - well, there hasn't been much sunshine in the last few days, and I needed it to show off this beauty.
There's slim pickings for green polishes in my stash, but a lot more than yellow! This is either #27, Herbalist, or Травник  by Anna Gorelova (blogger collaboration line with Dance Legend
It's like a scattered holo granny smith green, with golden flakes. 3 coats for opacity, and a glossy top coat.
This is what I was waiting to capture in the sunshine! Isn't it pretty and unique? Plus, the bottle design is adorable. With Llarowe no longer carrying this brand, nor any others, I will need to find an alternative, because I can see myself getting more! 
 I was stumped on what to stamp, but inspiration came from a BP-L001 plate from BornPretty Store.
 Black stamping polish is Ya Qin An, from BPS.
Take a look at the other green contributions, as well as Stamping Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment