Saturday, April 25, 2015

StampingSaturday: Minty Mermaid Scales

 For this Stamping Saturday my inspiration came from a bar of soap! It had such simple and cute packaging, it's too bad I didn't snap a pic of it - I always file stuff away in my memory "to do a mani like this later" and sometimes I actually remember!
Base color is Bonita Cocktails in Aruba - which proved tricky to photograph, as it's greener in the bottle, but definitely a great color that I'm still drawn to (and by that I mean, keep buying minty colored polishes). Stamping polishes are white and black from MdU. Scale pattern from Hehe 005, and the anchor from BornPretty 33.

Bonita "Cocktails in Aruba"

Bonita "Cocktails in Aruba"
And here's a little behind the scenes peek - I used NYC Strip me Off as protection for around my nail, rather than the intended purpose of it, which is a peeling base coat for use under glitters. (It's originally white, but I tinted mine for better visibility)

Link up below, I'd love to see more manis! 


No comments:

Post a Comment