Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stamping - Delicate Feathers




 4/14 this year is a 2 year wedding anniversary for me, and while I wasn't into polish when I got married, I felt like I just had to re-do my wedding mani - with better polish selection and stamping skills! This is what I wore for almost a week!

And this is what I had on my nails in 2013. I have never had my nails done at a salon - big surprise huh? Not even for the wedding! My cousin came over the night before and painted my nails - the little canvases that they were. The polish was an Essie I think...and the stamp...probably Bundle Monster. Yeah, that's how far I was from where I am today - I don't even know the polish name!
For the recreation  I used SH Insta-Dri Mauve Matter for an undie, and topped with Liquid Sky Lacquer Cloudy Day Latte (purchased here). Stamping done with MdU White, and MoYou London Greek Mythology 09 (sold here)




No comments:

Post a Comment