Friday, June 1, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - May 2018 Birthday


Fluid Nail Art
Hello, hello! I tiny break from swatch posts today for some quick nail art! Every month The Digit-al Dozen does birthday manis for the ladies celebrating that month, and I was the only one for May - so I got to pick the inspiration picture!



I knew I wanted a fluid art inspired picture and after a bit of browsing, I found this one!
Source: Qiqi Gallery 
This was my fluid art decal that I peeled off the silicone mat (I actually ended up making 3 of them to give more options for cutting out the pretty sections) -it's a simple process of pouring colors and smooshing them together.
Fluid Nail Art
It's pretty neat, right? So here's the polish list: Pure Ice Super Star, Essie Leggy Legend, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Coco a-go-go, China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, and the star of the show, Sinful Colors Rebel Rebel - that's what made the spots appear!
Fluid Nail Art
I truly enjoyed seeing the other manis created, it felt like little work of art gifts for me! Check out the link up to see the others <3

The Digit-al Dozen will be back soon, with a garden theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment