Saturday, April 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Indie Love: Day 4

Esmaltes da Kelly R2-D2
The Digit-al Dozen week came to a close but I'm a straggler this time, oops. I'll just finish up with a few quick ones and try to prepare better next month!
I pulled out a metallic stamping polish that doubles as a regular polish! This is R2-D2 from Esmaltes da Kelly. and it's opaque in 1 coat for normal polishing!
Esmaltes da Kelly R2-D2 Star Wars nail art  
I got a new stamping plate recently and it fits with the stamping polish so well! This is the Star Wars plate from Mundo De Unas - I picked it up for about $3.50 when it was on sale.
Esmaltes da Kelly R2-D2 Star Wars nail art
I reverse stamped the R2-D2 and that's it! Stamping is a little smeared but I like it overall!
Esmaltes da Kelly R2-D2 Star Wars nail art

Take a look at the link up for the other manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment