Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Indie Love: Day 2

Tonic Polish assorted succulents nail art
The look I went with for the second day of Digit-al Dozen week is one I've been playing with for a while and finally slapped all the decals on my nails to show! Multichrome succulents, because why not take things to the next level? ;)

I kind of wanted a negative space look but I've done it in the past and feel somewhat self-conscious about it, so I went for a nude base color instead. My favorite nude is unfortunately not an indie, its Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Mauve Matter. I didn't snap a pic of it, but my art has plenty indie! Or rather...there's only one brand in multiple colors ahaha. You've seen this before and I was pleased to spot impressive designs done in the linkup already featuring Tonic Polish. 
Tonic Polish assorted succulents nail art
I used plate Bundle Monster BM-S327 and made decals from 2 succulent images and colored in with a handful of Tonic Polish colors. Among them are Foxfire, Promise of Spring, Tracks in the Snow, Sweet Pea, Dryad's Grove, Sophia, Novitiate, Lagniappe, Endless Shrimp and You'll Move Mountains. The green jelly is OPI Landscape Artist, it's a beautiful color for nail art!
Tonic Polish assorted succulents nail art
Anyone else into succulents? I went to a few nurseries on Sunday with Courtney of Polished Lifting, she said it's like bar hopping but we're picking up plants instead! Coincidentally, she's got cute little succulents on her nails too - find her in the linkup!  

No comments:

Post a Comment