Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Indie Love: Day 1

Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy
Another Digit-al Dozen week is upon us and everyone is showing their indie love! I'm going to stick with indie nail polish of course ;)
I'm starting out a bit late but hoping to catch up by the end of the week, so stay tuned please! I've got  number of Tonic Polish colors in my collection, so this brand shouldn't be a surprise :D
Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy
Tonicspiracy - a neon pink cream polish with strong gold shimmer
Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy
2 creamy coats was all it took for opaque coverage - in true Tonic fashion, the formula is on the thicker side and I always prefer that - the better to cover!
Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy
The shimmer is definitely gold, and it definitely shows up better irl - but aren't pink & gold the perfect summer combo? At least, one of them..I'm a big fan of the turquoise and aqua summer colors, but this hot pink needs to be a pedi for at least a few weeks!!
Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy
I'll just say that my nail art was inspired by the bottle itself - the black lettering pops so much on the hot pink background! So I mimicked that and stamped black negative space roses from plate 1-02 by UberChic Beauty
Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy roses nail art
We could say I was indecisive, but the cherry blossom was done a few weeks ago for a spring prompt somewhere, and I used Tonicspiracy there too, paired it with a light One Million Flowers - also from Tonic Polish.
Tonic Polish Tonicspiracy cherry blossom nail art
The stamping plate is an Aliexpress find, YZW-Y11. Which version do you guys prefer?? Take a look at the linkup as well, the ladies make some stunning looks!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing an informative post, I appreciate your work. Go to so many useful and informative links.
    Best Makeup artist in Dwarka
    Best Makeup artist in Palam

    ReplyDelete