Wednesday, September 2, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Yellow

Day 2: YellowHonestly, I stay away from certain colors and yellow is one of them. I probably have 2-3 bottles in my collection. That's why I was hesitant to use it as a full mani, it's too intimidating. But for some nail art it works wonderfully ;)
 LynB Designs YOLO. I put my toes in the water this summer and got a couple neon polishes, and I love this highlighter yellow! I used one coat of it over a white base on my pinkie, and sponge gradient on the other two. It was good to finally put it on, it's not as scary now!
The stamps are from MoYou plates, and the little bit of green I used for coloring is also a LynB polish, YAS. Black stamping polish is once again, Ya Qin An.

Let's see what yellows were used!

No comments:

Post a Comment