Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents - White: Day 4

Creative Shop Stamping plate 61; White bunny nail art
Another day and another white mani for The Digit-al Dozen - today I've got cute little bunnies!
My manis looks to be primarily black and white eheh..oh well. I had a lot of ideas and half started arts for this week, but ended up doing things that are simpler to get through the prompts. I've been spending more time poking and prodding and repotting my succulents, so nails have been getting less attention. That'll soon change as I'll have brand new things to swatch, but for today I went with adorable little bunnies wearing bow :)
Creative Shop Stamping plate 61; White bunny nail art
This was a super simple mani - paint 2 nails white, and 2 black; I really like using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri white and black as I get often get away with just one coat if I'm careful. The bunnies are from plate 61 by Creative Shop Stamping. I colored in the ears and bows on the stamper and transferred to the nail once it dries.

Tomorrow is the last day for this week's white theme, and I'm still undecided which mani to do! Hope I figure it out quick and maybe schedule the blog post ahead of time! I'm super proud of myself as I had 3 scheduled posts this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment