Thursday, February 11, 2016

Swatch & Art: Nvr Enuff Polish - Blackberry Wine

Hello there! It's Thursday already and I haven't posted a single vday design! Tsk tsk...let's fix that!

For once it's not a stamped mani! It was just as simple to create this though, so take a look after the jump for those details!
I started off with yet another Nvr Enuff beauty, this is Blackberry Wine.

It's it yummy looking? I'm not a wine drinker but I'd say the color is just like some wines, but better, because holo makes everything better!

I used 2 coats, but because of how jelly-like Blackberry Wine is, you can use 1-3 coats and get a different look the more you apply!

Not only is there holo, there's also tiny holo flakie/glitters in there and I'm pretty sure this flashed red at some angles, but overall it was just gorgeous <3

And now for the nail art!

 A long time ago I bought some vinyls from Whatsupnails and they threw in some freebie ones, they were the hearts! I finally got around to using them for this. I applied the hearts outline and added some latex to protect my cuticles because I sponged on the gold polish. This gold is one I can never get tired of - Amezeballz by Lacquisty I used a makeup sponge to dab on the polish, it gets opaque fast. Of course protecting the cuticles from any messy arts reduces clean up time later :)

I usually don't show my nails like this because...well, my pinkie is tiny! But the polish is so worth being shown off!

No comments:

Post a Comment