Sunday, May 17, 2015

30 Days of Colour (May): Green

I'm really behind on the fills for May's challenge but as the linkups are open till end of month, I will try to get them all done!
I actually don't own as much green polish as I thought, so I wanted something more  unique to use from what I do own. This is LynBDesigns Absinthe Part Deux - apparently it's a LE polish  because I had a hard time finding a lot of photos for it. I picked it up in a destash sale a few months ago so I'm even happier to have it in my collection.

 It's hard to describe the color, it shifts mostly green to gold for me, and the holo is so intense!!

I used the decal method to add stamping to it - the neon green is also from LynBDesigns, the latest collection featuring neon, this one is called Yas.  The hot pink is one I've recently used - Fair Maiden You're a Virgin Who Can't Drive. Same flower design as before, but I think it just fits!





No comments:

Post a Comment