Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Stamping: Winter Trees

This mani was a lot of fun to make and with way more polishes than I normally use! The multi-stamp layering is more complex than what I've tried before, and I have a new stamper to play with from the Creative Shop. Overall I'm really pleased with the result, hope you enjoy it as well!

 The first plate I used to stamp with is CICI&SISI 02 - the smudged lines image, and I used 3 colors to stamp that onto my nail; SH Insta-Dri Gone Grey, MdU #33 (light grey) and SH Color Foil in Sterling Silver. 
 Then I used MdU #1 (white) and MdU #2 (black) to layer the branches over each other.

 Birds image is from MoYou London Mother Nature 14
 Tree branches image is from Winstonia Hunter's Life
Base polish is Bonita Dying to Party

No comments:

Post a Comment