Sunday, November 2, 2014

#52WPNMC - Week 4; 3 dark colors



I somehow missed last week's prompt, but it's alright, just jump back in whenever I remember about it! This mani was actually inspired by another blogger, Andrea over at Handtastic Intentions. We met up with a few local polish addicts enthusiasts last week to hang out and chitchat and she mentioned she hasn't tried Julep's Valerie yet. And I realized that Valerie came out in the Oct 2013 collection, and I too, have not tried it...oopsie, time to remedy that! So I thought, hey! green and gold roses would look good! The stamping plate is MoYou London Gothic 07 with the roses, bird and cat. And wouldn't you know it, the mani is right on cue for the 3 dark colors prompt in 52 Weeks Pick-n-Mix Challenge.



The bottle's got a lot more shimmer in it than on the nail but it's still a very pretty fall color - and it did not stain! I used SH Double Duty as my base coat and SV for my topcoat. Stamping colors are Sinful Colors Gold Medal and MdU Black

No comments:

Post a Comment