Monday, November 19, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Look Up - Day 4

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Look Up - Day 4


Welcome back to another blog post! I wanted to finish out my Digit-al Dozen ideas before I started in on some swatching of upcoming polishes, so here's the 4th mani in the "Look Up" theme.
There's a lot of vibrant foliage to be seen, but as days go by, more and more bare branches are visible when one is looking up. I wanted a pretty blue sky with contrasting black trees.

If you're a fan of Illyrian polish, you might recognize this popular bottle - Moon Child! It's a lovely blue jelly with tons of opalescent flakes. For my application I did end up using undies, which made the color turn out bolder than in the bottle. I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Candy Hearts and 1 coat of Moon Child.
For the stamping, I've used a few different plates but stuck to just 2 polishes.
Bundle Monster - Straight Up Black, plate XL472
It Girl Nail Art - Pomelo
MoYou London - Mother Nature 07 & 14

I'm pretty excited for this week - I only work 2 days total! Although there are other obligations on the schedule, so I won't be napping and munching on turkey the whole time, it's so nice to not go to work! I do have some polish to play with so it'll be back to serious blogging soon, but I'm playing around with the idea of doing like a 12 Days of Christmas series, but they would all be Harry Potter! This may or may not have something to do with the fact that I have two sock advent calendars waiting to be opened ahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment