Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Look Up - Day 2

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: Look Up - Day 2

Tonic Polish Peacock Parade
It's technically Wednesday, but I was slow to start the Digit-al Dozen week so I'm running a day behind. I've got my second look today - is it an obvious one?



So a few weeks ago when we strolled into the grocery store, this display greeted our eyes - multichrome pumpkins and skulls!! You won't believe the internal level of squeeling that I was experiencing! I was crossing all fingers and toes, hoping it will stick around till after the holiday clearance..but a few days later we were back in store and hubby said he wanted that skull, so I could take a pumpkin home! So now when I look up, we've got it hanging out on a shelf above our tv!
My base polish is the stunning Tonic Polish Peacock Parade, I even used it in a textured accent! I applied 2 coats of a textured grey polish I had, Julep Braiden ( I did a test nail with Zoya Dahlia and it work great as well!) Then sponged on Peacock Parade until it covered the nail well, did not top coat to keep that textured look.
Tonic Polish Peacock Parade
Stamping polish is Mundo de Unas Light Grey, and plate is UberChic Beauty Halloween 04
Tonic Polish Peacock Parade
Tonic Polish Peacock Parade
Tonic Polish Peacock Parade
And here we are, multichrome pumpkins! I actually do have a few fake pumpkins around my desk in more traditional colors. I must like fall more than I previously thought I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment