Monday, September 21, 2020

Stamping Nail Art - Uber Chic Beauty: Halloween 04

 Stamping Nail Art - Uber Chic Beauty: Halloween 04

Uber Chic Beauty Halloween 04
Hello & welcome to this quickie post! I couldn't wait for the "official" Fall to start and figured, if PSL is already out, then it's official enough!
While swatching the recent Borderlands Fan Edition from Bee's Knees Lacquer [PR] I kept thinking to myself that its got some really fitting colors for fall, and couldn't resist going for a stamped mani. I haven't done a lot of art this year, and it's something I miss. So here's hoping I have more inspiration for fall and spooky season!
Uber Chic Beauty Halloween 04
Bee's Knees LacquerGod Queen Tyreen...and Troy  & Wenches with Wrenches, Possessed (it's a nude cream used to give more coverage to the pumpkins)
Hit The Bottle - Looking for Mr. Grey
Uber Chic Beauty - Halloween 04

Uber Chic Beauty Halloween 04
I love the glossy and the matte versions, good thing it's easy to switch between them easily without re-doing the mani!


1 comment: