Friday, October 12, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: TV Shows - Day 5

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: TV Shows - Once Upon a Time

Maleficent Nail Art
Day 5 of The Digit-al Dozen means the end of our TV show week - I've really enjoyed doing the designs, a lot more than I initially thought I would. I even had to cut some that didn't make the list of top 5, so I guess I've seen more shows than my initial assumption! Hope you enjoy my finale :)
My base is a fluid nail art using China Glaze I'm With The Life Guard and That's Shore Bright, mixed with Dance Legend Spot It Black. I was inspired by a mani that Delia did on IG @iamdeliasnails back in April - I got a Maleficent vibe from it, and had to hunt down the polish to make it work. Then I made some decals and they sat in my drawer for a few months...then Delia did a Maleficent mani in September and I was like, that's it, my decals are coming out!
Maleficent Nail Art
The show I picked is "Once Upon a Time" though I'm nowhere near caught up on the episodes heh..
Maleficent Nail Art
Maleficent Nail Art
Stamping polish: Bundle Monster - Straight Up Black, Bam! White
Stamping plates: Bundle Monster BM-XL193 Deepest Oblivion, UberChic Beauty Fairytale 01

I hope you've enjoyed this week of art and looked through the linkup! We'll be back next month :)


No comments:

Post a Comment