Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: TV Shows - Day 3

The Digit-al Dozen Presents: TV Shows - The Flash JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie

Happy hump day! Halfway through the week and we're plugging away at The Digit-al Dozen TV Shows theme! Any guesses what mine may be? I don't blame you in you haven't the foggiest, it's sort of..interpretive eheh
So the base of this mani is an awesome thermal polish from JReine Cosmetics and it's called Hiya Georgie. This polish was released in September in the Polish Pickup Pack and I just HAD to have it! I mean, yes, it's like fall in a bottle but also..*whispers* Gryffindor pride! I couldn't help myself lol
JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie
Hiya Georgie - red to yellow thermal packed with crystal shifting flakes and tons of aurora shimmer; red when cold & yellow when warm; I used 2 medium coats, application was great, it's surprisingly pigmented. I know yellows aren't everyone cup of tea but it's just a unique polish!
JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie
Completely warm - you've got yellow nails with a lovely red shimmer with a bit of pinky purpley flakies showing
JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie
Orange comes into play in transition..it's like a gradient in a bottle! Especially now that temps are cooling down, there is a lot of natural color change going on with thermal polish. I tend to get cold easily and it's a nice confirmation when I glance down and my nails are blood red - yup, time for a robe and a mug of tea!
JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie
JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie
When I showed off my nails to hubby, he actually suggested adding a lightning bolt for The Flash, as we recently started watching the show together. I didn't have any lightnings and didn't want to attempt freehanding anything, so I just used simple stamping in a bright yellow It Girl Nail Art Pomelo and a couple of images from Bundle Monster plate BM-602
JReine Cosmetics - Hiya Georgie
It's not a lightning bolt but I figured it's a "flash", like a flash of light, so I'm just gonna roll with it!
2 days left, remember to look through the linkup for other designs our group has put out!


No comments:

Post a Comment