Sunday, July 26, 2015

Swatch & Art: Bonita Colors "My Avatar"

Bonita Colors has several summer collections out, and I helped myself to a handful of them ;)
One of the collections is a new polish line "Gel On" - applies like polish, finishes like a gel. It's supposed to be extra shiny and last for 7 days. I don't think I'm going to test that claim as I change my polish more than once a week, but I'm looking forward to trying out the colors anyway!
 This beautiful blue is 2 coats of My Avatar. I love the color! I should wear my blues more often!
I added a sunflower accent using UberChic plate 3-01, using black MdU of course, and filled in with LynB Designs neon yellow -YOLO. The gold center is done with Bold Gold from Maybelline.

Hope you enjoyed this brief post, I'll try to do more of them in the future in hopes of getting into the habit of posting more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment