Saturday, July 25, 2015

#StampingSaturday: Floral Gradient

Hello! It's been quite a while since I've done a blog post, but I feel like it's time to get back to it :)
I post a lot more frequently on IG as it's faster to post just one picture than to compile a longer post, so please drop by and follow!

This is my stamped gradient using two polishes from Nvr Enuff Polish.
For my base I used Zombie Unicorn - a holographic minty polish. Despite all the heat, I didn't capture this one in the sun.
And the darker shade is Equinox! Omg it's gorgeous <3 <3
Bottle shot of Zombie Unicorn
The flower image is from a knock-off plate of MoYou London Pro 6 XL.
Stamping polish is Casablanca from SinfulColors.

Check out more polishes from Nvr Enuff! I have another one on it's way to me and I'm excited - maybe it'll be my next week's stamping mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment