Monday, March 9, 2015

Stamping Saturday - 2 color gradient

So I totally finished my stamping and photographing on Saturday for the first time in a looong time, and then I took some Tylenol PM pills for my headache and just as I started editing - I crashed...haha. Then, life happened and Monday showed up...but here are the photos! I always feel a little guilty when I see Amy's post and my mani's nowhere near being done, or when I actually have something and Stamping Saturday takes a day off!


 Stamping colors are MdU Aqua and Fiji in a gradient attempt..the colors are really close though!


 I tried out Revlon's Matte Pearl Glaze over the mani, it kind of looked cool with it

Check out my base! It's a holo top coat over black!! It's a recent polish I bought from I,A.M...Custom Color called "JLove's 31 NPA Problems"..I'm impressed with what a great transformer it is..and the macro shows the multi-chrome flakes that you can see in the bottle! Way to dress up a classic black, right? :) 


Plate in use is BornPretty Store's L003 - I prefer full nail images most of the time and these are a great length for me. As you can see from the photos my nails finally grew beyond nubs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment