Monday, January 8, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters: Day 1


The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters: Day 1

Welcome to the first post of 2018! This marks the start of a new adventure - I've had the honor of being invited to join a group of talented bloggers and nail artists called The Digit-al Dozen this year! Look out for 5 posts this week, as that's the schedule we run on, starting Jan 8th through 12th, and then we'll be back in Feb! The theme we're working with is "All That Glitters"!
Nvr Enuff Polish Queen Unicorn & Mary's Twilight
Another new thing is my nail length - I've got shorties in an attempt to re-grow healthier nails. I've had quite a few patches going towards the end of the year that I gave up on. I sure do miss the space for art, but we'll get through this!
 Nvr Enuff Polish Queen Unicorn
My base color of Nvr Enuff Polish - Unicorn Queen. It's a lovely creamy purple color with a holo effect, that I still fail to show properly lol. 2 coats was all I needed.
Nvr Enuff Polish Queen Unicorn
And for the glitter part - I went with simple vinyl art, and sponged on another NEP color, Mary's Twilight.  So glad for latex to help with clean up!!
Nvr Enuff Polish Queen Unicorn & Mary's Twilight
I'm trying to think of more than just glitter for all 5 prompts, so let's get into the link up and see what else the talented Digit-al Dozen has to show us!



No comments:

Post a Comment