Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters: Day 2

The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters: Day 2

Woohoo! I've made it to day 2! Yay!! Hahaha wait till you see the actual post!

Here we go, all of 2 pics! I don't know what happened..oh, no, I technically do - the cats oh so graciously gifted me with their furs, everywhere and in great amounts. After I looked through my pics - and the mani was off already, I just shook my head. Ah well, life goes on!


I used a duo from Nvr Enuff Polish - Berry, is aptly named - the berry colored squishy jelly in 2 coats. And Sparkly, another good name, for my fancy sponging job.  It glitters, right? Then I'm on the right track! I really wanted to use this combo earlier in the fall/winter because it's such a rich berry color that looks good this season, but didn't get to it. It's still nice on my shorter length, except for that index nail that just broke again as if it wasn't short enough already x_x
But for a more wintery look, I added a little stamping from plate BM-H02 from Bundle Monster.

Link up is ready - let's see those designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment