Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stamping Saturday: It's Good to be Queen

Hello and welcome to another Stamping Saturday post! Sorry the blog has been quiet this week - I managed to get sick and am just coming back to life now. This mani got a bit grown out by the time I got to taking pictures, but I couldn't bear to just take it off without documenting it, so here it is!

This isn't a true base color as I layered a couple things to get this glowy neon green look.

I used white undies and China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard, and then sponged on some flakies from Fresh Paint Sugar Crush.

All of the different color shifts seen in the bottle didn't really show over the neon green, but it did look more golden and had a sort of textured look which I thought was pretty cool.

For stamping I used BornPretty Store black polish, and the flames are from a Messy Mansion plate 27, the lettering is from an Uber Chic Beauty Fairytale 01 plate.

The idea for this mani was wildfire, from Game of Thrones. It burns green! This mani is also inspired by another polish I've recently seen - it's Literary Lacquers Long May She Reign.
Let's see who else is linking up today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment