Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stamping Saturday: Fall Foliage

I couldn't get a post up on Saturday but my nails weren't naked! I'm trying to get to all my fall design ideas before Christmas colors start drawing me in! I went with metallic leaves for this one.

  


For my base color I used Essie Bobbing for Baubles - a dark navy blue. It's pretty dark as far as blues go, but it's not black!





  
I don't own a lot of Essie polish, so I was pleasantly surprised by the opacity of this one - it's pretty much a one coater. I did use two coats just to get it even.
  
For the stamped leaves I used another Essie - Penny Talk. Metallic polishes typically double as stamping polish too, so if you got some - try them! The few red leaves that were added in are  SH Insta-Dri Wined Up - still a fall staple color for me :)
 
 Stamping plates used are BornPretty BP-19 and Bundle Monster BM-0004

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment