Sunday, February 1, 2015

Game day nails - Seahawks colors!

Wow, I did not realize how long it's been since I last posted!! So let's fix that :D

This is the mani I did for the Superbowl. I'm actually not a sports fan, but one of the FB groups I'm in did a collaboration for the big day and I really wanted to participate. Plus, what better excuse for using these polishes! 




 Ring finger is Julep Mackenzie topped with Enchanted Polish Djinn in a Bottle. The rest are a coat of Wet n Wild Pleasure Pier, with Fairytale Finish Beast Mode on top.
Beast Mode is actually a jelly polish - dark blue base with the green and tiny holo glitters. It's more true to the team's colors but jellies are new to me so I'm always hesitant to layer to opacity as I tend to smudge easily the more coats I do. So I layered it! It added more depth to my blue undies and the tiny holos showed up a lot better - they're mesmerizing! 


See what I mean about smudging? Mackenzie took a ding  AFTER I topcoated it, haha. It's a battle scar, I just went with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment