Thursday, March 6, 2014

Teal Sparkles


When Julep Maven selection opened up and I saw Tania among the new colors - I could not take my eyes off the sparkles. I must have this color, I must! It's too bad that I had just bought a teal glitter the day before.. some random brand that caught my eye when I was at Fuego. (BOGO 1/2 off - I had to grab it!)



Beauty Treats - Teal Sparkles
So I'm going to pretend that they're the same and keep myself away from buying Tania :) (Although I still want Rae....)


 I used Julep's Cleopatra as the base, and it took me some time to get around to applying the glitter coat on top. That being said...I notice that Cleopatra's finish tends to get dinged up on me a lot faster than others, so the nails don't really look brand new, but the weekend is coming, and with it a new mani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment