Sunday, June 8, 2014

#StampingSaturday: Pink and Green

My Saturdays seem to blur into Sundays! But that's ok.. there's still 5 days to add a post to the linkup ;)

With the recent Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens, I was surprised I only picked up 3 bottles - and one of them was a clear coat! My husband even offered to buy 3 more for me, but nothing drew my eye :o *shock* And after seeing how the new Color Foil polishes stamped, I couldn't wait to get a bottle for myself. Initially when I saw the whole collection and knew they stamped - I looked guiltily at my husband and said "I think I might need to buy them all.." Haha, thankfully when I found them in stores, there was only one I still wanted and purchased.
Sally Hansen Color Foil Titanium Flush, and Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon, stamping plate W202 from my AliExpress plates

Color Foil states that it works best with no base nor top coat, and I was afraid that it would smear if I applied one, so the pics are sans topcoat. I used my Konad stamper, as I heard these polishes don't like squishy stampers, and this dried super fast! You can see some uplifted bits around the edge of the design, as I'm still hesitating putting Seche Vite on it... But overall, I really liked how this turned out! And ever better, that these are pretty recent colors and I used them right away..not months later ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment