Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Nail Art: Sunset Gradient

 Nail Art: Sunset Gradient

Stamped sunset sky nail art
Hello, hello! I've kind of started picking up nail art again lately and even if it's a really short post, I thought it would be nice to throw the pics on the blog just for a change of pace. 
To start with, I made a gradient on 3 oranges - applied with a makeup sponge over a white base.
gradient nail artBee's Knees Lacquer - Soul⁠
Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Pumpkin Queen⁠
Essie - Playing Koi
Stamped sunset sky nail art
Next I stamped on the clouds using a mix of grey and white polishes and a textured looking stamp, and made crane decals. Covered everything with a matte top coat.
Hit The Bottle - Looking for Mr.Grey
Maniology - Bam! White, Straight Up Black
Uber Chic Beauty - Texture-licious 01
Creative Shop Stamping  plate 22

Stamped sunset sky nail art

I've actually used the cranes image back in 2018 for a Seattle skyline art so I took inspo from a past mani for this one, just a cleaner background - see here 
This kind of sky base would be good for spooky bats too!

I have another stamped mani already done, and played with fun fluid art puddles, hopefully I get to actually apply them on the nails and post! But I also have the October swatch pack from Bee's Knees Lacquer to start working on ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment