Monday, October 16, 2017

Swatch & Art: Fair Maiden Polish - Room 13


Fair Maiden Polish - Room 13


Fair Maiden Polish Room 13 UberChic fall nail art
Hello & Welcome! It's been a quieter week or two for me, lots of irl stuff happening that's been taking up polishing time. But I do have some things lined up this week, so let's see the first of them!
Familiar label, right? So good to see Fair Maiden back on my nails <3 and this polish is extra special - it's an LE from Polish Con/Chicago 2017, called Room 13. Small quantities will be available for sale, see end of post for details!

Fair Maiden Polish Room 13
I'm going to take a shot at trying to describe what I see this polish as, other than pretty awesome and perfect for fall! 

Fair Maiden Polish Room 13
It's a red brick jelly polish with a golden shimmer and packed with autumn leaves, I mean, flakes! I spy golden flakes and here and there a more fuchsia color flash.
Fair Maiden Polish Room 13
For my swatches I just used 2 coats and top coat and had no issued with application or opacity. I will mention that as an aspiring swatcher, I try to use peel off base coats to..uh..theoretically speaking, get through swatching polishes faster. In reality..I wore this color for a few hours, did some cooking, shopping, playing with my animals, and had some staining when I removed it. I do have gel overlays and the stain was easily removed with acetone, but I would definitely say don't skip base coat!
Fair Maiden Polish Room 13
Fair Maiden Polish Room 13

Fair Maiden Polish Room 13
And nail art, as usual :)
Fair Maiden Polish Room 13 UberChic Beauty fall nail art
It ended up a lot more Christmas looking than I intended, but that just goes to show how multi-season a color can be! I used a variety of fall images from UberChic Beauty plate Lovely Leaves 02, and stamped with Mundo de Unas colors - White, Grinch, Pinon, Taupe.

Fair Maiden Polish - Room 13. Releasing for general purchase on 10/17/17 at 10 AM Central

Fair Maiden Polish: Shop | Instagram | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment