Friday, September 15, 2017

#31DC2017: Day 7 - Black & White


#31DC2017 - Black & White

Tonic Polish Event Horizon Creative Shop Stamping Nail Art
Black & White is a classic combo, always in style! Let's see what I used...
Tonic Polish Event Horizon - black holo with fuchsia-gold-green shifting multichrome shimmer and iridescent flakes
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
This polish was part of the Indie-Galactic Box 2.0 - unfortunately the polishes were not available individually but the box will be made available for purchase again on 09/30/17!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
There is so much going on in this little bottle, you'll have to forgive me for the amount of pics, I just really wanted to show it off!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
I only had to use 2 coats to get good coverage and deposit more flakies...these flakie filled recent releases are some of my favorites!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
This is definitely one of those polishes I feel benefits from getting a lot of pictures from different swatches, to show off the most looks to get a better understanding on what's in it!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
I felt like in the lightbox, I had more of a greenish hue coming through...but that fuchsia is just hiding in there waiting for the proper light for it to come out and shine
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
Do you see how awesome the bottle looks? <33
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
So I actually went outside with this, and remember how I said it's "black holo"? Yeah...the holo is strong with this one!! I struggle capturing it so much, that I'm super thrilled for this pic. I feel like I got the holo!! Notice that the flakies went into hiding though :)
Tonic Polish Event Horizon

Tonic Polish Event Horizon
So many pics for just one polish, but I hope it was worth it! This is definitely a stunner and a great addition to my collection!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon
In comparison, the nail art feels rather simple!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon Creative Shop Stamping Nail Art
Pretty simple stamping with white polish and Creative Shop plate 46 (Darth Vader) and 76. My Darth Vader was a little smooshed, and when I posted the pic on IG, the maker of the plates sent me a msg and suggested that for these types of images, a trick to use it giving it 3-5 secs before stamping to the nail, so the big amount of wet polish isn't sliding around. I'll definitely be trying that!!
Tonic Polish Event Horizon Creative Shop Stamping Nail Art
As usual, check out the linkup for more designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment