Tuesday, September 5, 2017

#31DC2017: Day 3 - Yellow


#31DC2017 - Yellow

Baroness X Polish Ours is the Fury Nail Art Baratheon Stag
My choice of "yellow" today is actually a loaner polish! I got to spend some time with a friend this weekend and it is truly awesome when you have polish friends irl, and even better if you trust each other with borrowing nail polish!! I got a whole Game of Thrones inspired collection by Baroness X to play with, and this was the perfect start. Courtney already swatched them, but she has so many great posts all the time, check her out - Polished Lifting.
Baroness X Polish Ours is the Fury
Ours is The Fury - antique gold with a bit of holo and a metallic shimmer as well as some micro flecks.
Baroness X Polish Ours is the Fury
Application was really nice and smooth. On the first coat it was a bit sheer and I guessed I would need 3 coats. I ended up using just two, and was impressed by that. There was the tiniest hint of VNL but I was completely OK with that.
Baroness X Polish Ours is the Fury
My nail art inspo is directly drawn from the polish name - the color and the name are inspired by House Baratheon, sigil - stag.
Baroness X Polish Ours is the Fury Nail Art Baratheon Stag
I had the stag water slide decal from when I made some last year( DIY post available). With just black stamping nail polish, I stamped the antlers from plate MyOnline Shop JR-2, and the plain print from Creative Shop 05. Originally I wanted to use a damask print, so it would have the look of royalty..or...you know..fancy wall paper! But I'm glad I went with plaid, it feels more masculine for some reason, and there's still a Baratheon around...Gendry <3

Shop Baroness X! 


No comments:

Post a Comment