Saturday, December 31, 2016

Swatch & Art: Tonic Polish - Luminescent

Welcome back to yet another blog post featuring a Tonic Polish - this time it's a delicate winter beauty called Luminescent, with winter themed stamping.


Luminescent - a metallic aquamarine multichrome that shifts to pale blue and lilac purple with a subtle scattered holo sparkle



From this bottle angle it really shows off the lilac well, but in general, it showed me the blue side the most <3

For my swatches I used three thin coats and topcoat.

This blue just glows~~









I don't even know what to say about it, it's another outstanding polish from Tonic and I just hope the pictures do it justice! I only bought 2 polishes from the Winter/Holiday 2016 collection, and already showed Dragon Tears, but I got a couple more in a swap from a friend so there will be more to show!!

For the nail art I used Creative Shop 36 - both for the words and the snowmen, and applied it via a decal method, just coloring in the hats, scarves and noses. I just recently got an order of Creative Shop plates from beautometry and love them so much, I'll definitely try to show more looks using these plates!

I guess this is the last blog post of the year! I've got a three day weekend, and am hoping to watch several of the Hobbit movies (I'm already inspired for nail art!) and relax at home with hubby and kitties. I got a picture of #2016bestnine for Instagram, and kind of want to post it as an overview of what I did this year on my nails, I hope you come and see it :D
Happy New Year!

Winter/Holiday 2016 collection will be restocked on 1/4/17 - in the typical Tonic restock format; certain amount of on hand stock ready to go as soon as purchased, followed by a pre-order, so no fear of missing out!
Tonic Polish: Etsy | Instagram | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment